CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Refinance or Refinance Not, That Is the Question!

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/business/business/2010/nov/25/b-jean25-ar-675645/


With interest rates at historical lows, the question a lot of people are asking is "should I refinance, if I am able?" Given the state of the Real Estate Market and home values at or close to the bottom, is it even an option?
In the article below, Jean Chatzky discusses some important variables one must analyze before moving forward with this process. If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding your particular situation, please don't hesitate to let me know and I can get you in touch with a lending professional for more information.
I hope everyone has a safe, delicious Thanksgiving Holiday filled with the company of family and friends celebrating all we have to be thankful for this year.

0 comments: